The summer is long gone, and a craving for the perfect beach body is over too. Does it mean you have to wait till next spring to start thinking about your looks? Off course not! If you want to keep perfect body throughout the year and always look perfect in your sexy lingerie, follow our advice and enjoy the cold weather with clear conscience.
1. Proper winter attire protects your body from prolonged exposure to the cold. Select warm, comfortable clothing during the winter months. While wool is one of the warmest fabrics, it may cause skin irritation and itching, so opt for a more body-friendly fabric, such as cotton, and dress in layers. Also select a comfortable pair of gloves to keep your hands and fingernails soft and chap-free.
2. Because your skin can be affected by the wind and cold air try to pamper your skin about once a week with a steam bath. The warm steam will help open up pores, eliminate body toxins as well as aid the soft feel of the skin.
3. Develop a ritual of using a body scrub once a week (it takes less than 3 minutes to exfoliate your body). This will help remove dry, flaky skin and reveal your radiant, smooth, touchable skin. Plus, your moisturizer will do its job better.
4. Dry, chapped lips can be unsightly and even painful. During the harsh winter months, lips are especially likely to dry out. Wear moisturizing lip balm daily, even when your lips do not feel chapped.
5. Avoid harsh chemicals – many people may become sensitive to the man-made chemicals, causing dry, itchy skin, that are in many body care products. Using natural ingredients, and organic whenever available, feels so much better and it is better for the earth. Just be sure to read ingredients because some people can be allergic to some natural ingredients as well (such as nuts).
6. Try to drink as much water as possible because water is essential in maintaining the skins elasticity. Water also helps eliminate all the toxins in our body and the daily recommended water intake is of about 8 glasses per day
7. Shower minimally for the smoothest, healthiest winter skin. When you do shower, use lukewarm water and apply moisturizing lotion to your face and body immediately after.
8. Moisturise your nahd and feet every night – because we rely on them for so much they should always be taken care of year-round, but especially in the colder months. Massage your body oil (you just need a little) on them every night before going to sleep.
9. Run a humidifier during months when natural humidity is low. Place your humidifier in the room you spend the most time in. You should clean your humidifier on a regular basis to prevent bacteria and mold growth.
10. Aside from these skin care tactics, eating the right foods that would help in nourishing the skin. Watch your diet to avoid putting on weight and accumulating toxins – comfort food is great for cold autumn and winter months, but you may regret your moments of weakness when you step onto the scale. Excercise regularly – it will keep extra kilogrammes in check, improve your mood and strenghten your immune system (runny nose isn’t sexy, is it?).
Keeping sexy lingerie body throughout the year isn’t hard – a little bit of TLC and you will be sexy and confident regardless of the weather.